Too much, too soon?
Riding on the high of yesterday I thought I was on a roll. I put together a meal plan for the next few days, curated a shopping list including Christmas gifts for the family and headed off into town to buy it all. The plan was to get Christmas boxed off in November so I don't have to be out there amongst all the December crazies when I'm likely to be going a different kind of crazy myself. " I'm doing welI" I thought, so proud of myself. " Get me, out and about in town like a normal grown up person with my to do list and everything ." I really shouldn't have glossed over the parking in the wrong car park for a start thing, that was a clear warning my head was not doing so well as I wanted to believe. Anyhoo, I moved the car then off I toddled to get everything I needed. A few shops and I'd be done. Easy. By the time I got to Tesco I was struggling. I did it, but boy was it hard. I wasn't expecting it to be so hard. People.... noise... ...
Comments
Post a Comment